Become an Authorised Representative with ARMS
BECOME AN AFSL GENERAL INSURANCE AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE
If you’re a broker or an authorised rep and you’re not happy with the network you’re working with, it’s time you consider if there are better options out there.
- the network you are with is not helping you grow
- you feel like you are paying way too much for the services offered
- you are a licensed broker and the compliance work is overwhelming
- you’re finding you need professional support to make your business really take off.
ARMS Risk Management is what you’ve been looking for!
As our business continues to grow rapidly, we are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our network of Authorised Representatives – ARMS Risk Management Pty Ltd (ARMS).
With minimal or no capital outlay you can have the freedom and flexibility to run your own general insurance broking business. ARMS benefits its Authorised Representatives with:
- National partnerships arrangements with key insurers
- Placement services support to help negotiate better terms with suppliers
- Marketing support, Sales collateral & Lead Generation
- Small Business Management Support
- HR & OHS Services
- Compliance & Regulatory Services
- Access to Significant Buying Power with Suppliers & Partners.
The ARMS team provide you with full administrative and compliance support to start your own insurance broking business. You have the opportunity to build relationships with clients that could establish you and your family’s long term financial security.
ARMS lets you harness an unrivalled suite of products and services that allow your clients to benefit from collective strength in the general insurance marketplace. You’ll also benefit from proven IT systems that reduce the time and cost burden of your non-income producing activities, allowing you to focus more on clients and further developing your business. There are many reasons why more insurance advisers are choosing to become part of the ARMS network.
- Exclusive arrangements providing access to products/services unavailable to individual advisers.
- Reduced operating and compliance costs for advisers. We charge amongst the lowest fees in the industry.
- Increased income opportunities for advisers and confidence for clients.
- Knowledge sharing across the network including regular training seminars.
- Strict code of ethics.
- Professional Indemnity insurance cover included at no cost to the Authorised Representative.
- Peace of mind for clients – ARMS has a separate monitored and audited Trust Account for all premium payments.
ARMS representatives are required to be accredited and fully licensed to deal in all insurance products. Representatives must as a minimum hold a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking).
If you want to focus on what you do best and increase your income then join our team of professionals.
If you are serious about helping to protect Australian businesses (and grow your own) we would be delighted to hear from you.
Contact Allan Barker - Managing Director- ARMS Risk Management Pty Ltd
Ph: 1300 717 119
Mob: 0407 825 696