Secure Credit Card or Debit Card Payment Facility
Welcome to ARMS Risk Management Card Payment Facility
We provide you with the option to pay your insurance premiums via our NAB Transact Secure Payment gateway.
All you will need to pay your premium via credit or debit card is:
- Your Invoice Number - a 5 digit number in the top right corner of your invoice. Please ignore any leading zero's in the number.
- Your card number. Sorry, but we only accept Visa or Mastercard at this time.
- Your card Expiry Date - MM/YY
- Your CVV Number - this is a three digit number on the back of your card, where you sign the card.
- The amount you wish to pay. The insurance premium amount payable is shown on your invoice.
The bank charges a fee on card payments, so when you click the "PAY NOW" button below you will be taken to the secure NAB site. On that site NAB will add 1.5% to the mount payable and show you the total, including the fee. That is the amount that will be charged to your card.
That site is on their secure computer - not on ours. We do not store your card details at all. Everything on the next screen you are dealing directly with the NAB.
Just click on the "PAY NOW" button below. Please close the browser window after you complete your payment.