Business Interruption/Loss of Profits
An ISR policy can also cover Section 2 - consequential or resulting loss due to a Business Interruption (in addition to Material Damage cover under Section 1) that is caused by damage to the property insured under the policy. The general coverage for consequential loss can include cover for:
- Loss of Turnover
- Loss of Gross Rental Income
- Increased/Additional Increased Cost of Works
- Cost of Replacing Records, Rent Roll etc.
- Payroll Costs
- Claims Preparation Costs
Obtaining a Quotation
To obtain a quotation, an asset schedule will be required which will form part of the policy schedule. The asset schedule should also include the following information:
- List of all locations.
- Reinstatement Costs (Building and Machinery) – For assistance ARMS can provide referrals for professional property valuations, or provide access to property value estimating calculators.
- Replacement Costs (Contents & Stock)
- Occupation, construction, fire protection and security details at each location
- Gross Turnover - by location if applicable – For assistance ARMS can provide access to Business Interruption estimating calculators.
- Historical Gross Profit figures
- Wages & Payroll
For more information please contact ARMS Risk Management.
All policies are subject to the insurer's policy terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording and agreed with the insurer. The information provided in our Product pages are a general description of the cover only. For more information about any of the insurances on our website please contact ARMS Risk Management.